Welcome to our camping site!
Nivon Campingsite De Gele Anemoon
- During your visit a Nivon host will be in charge of the daily routine at the camping site. S/he is responsible for the state of affairs on the terrain.
- In an old orchard next to the river ‘De Geul’ lies family camping site De Gele Anemoon. This camping site has 58 pitches of which 5 are available for campers. Almost all pitches have electricity.
- Our camping site offers you various facilities. There is a paddling pool, a playground and a large field for all sorts of ballgames. There is also a baby sanitary room. When it rains you can use our ‘bad whether accommodation’ with a television and wireless internet. There is a roofed cooking spot and there are several fire baskets that our guests can freely use. We have an outside table football game, a ping pong table and a large game of chess.
- The modern sanitary is heated and accessible for the disabled.
- The board of the camping site nor the camping site host are to be held accountable concerning theft of and/or damage to the belongings of our guests.
- When our policy turns out to be not sufficient, the decree of our host is compulsory. When you have objections or complaints, please send them to the board of the camping site or to the general administration of the Stichting Natuurvriendenhuizen en –Kampeerterreinen in Amsterdam.
Concerning your visit
- On the day of your arrival you are welcome after 2pm and you will have to report your arrival to the host. He/she will welcome you and inform you which pitch is reserved for you. On the day of your departure you will have to leave your pitch before 11am. However, you may continue to use the camping facilities during this whole day.
- You will have to keep the direct environment of your tent, caravan or camper clean. Please make sure to dispose your garbage in the appropriate garbage cans. We have one can for glass, one for paper and one for other garbage.
- Outside the pitches the installment of a windshield is prohibited. In consultation with our host you may install a party tent. Parasols are also allowed. The pitches are situated right to the number plates.
- Cars are prohibited on our camping site. There are trolleys available to transport your luggage.
Caravans are transported by the host with a tractor.
- Cycling on the camping site is prohibited. Domestic animals are allowed as long as they are leashed. You can walk them outside our terrain and you should clean accidents immediately.
- If you would like to welcome visitors for the day, please report this to the camping site host.
How do you reach our camping site
- Gps: rd 189.800 316.750
- By public transport:
– take bus 40 from Heerlen train station to Wijlre to bus stop ‘Brouwerij’. Walk in the direction of Gulpen and go after the bridge straight ahead in the direction of Stokhem. At the end of this road turn left and follow the signs to the camping site (a walk of approximately 1,5 kilometers).
– From train station Schin op Geul it is a 3 kilometer walk. Follow the route ‘Pelgrimspad’ down south (red-white marks) until you have reached the camping site.
- By car: from the village of Wijlre follow the instructions for the public transport.
What else has camping site De Gele Anemoon to offer
- At our reception you can purchase several items like cooled drinks, ice cream, gas, maps with hiking routes in the area and your daily newspaper.
- In the nearby villages of Wijlre and Gulpen you can purchase your groceries. Here you will also find a subtropical swimming pool.
On behalf of all of our (voluntary) staff we would like to wish you a pleasant stay at our camping site. We look after this site with great care and would like to ask you to use it with respect.